1. Name and contact details of the controller and the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
You can reach our data protection officer as follows:
Mr. Boris Hube
Markstrasse 36/37, 13409 Berlin, Deutschland
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use when visiting the website
a) Use of the website
When you visit our website www.danckert-partner.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following data will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, operating system of your computer and name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (f) GDPR. Our justified interest stems from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your identity.
b) Use of our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In order for us to know who sent the request and to be able to answer it, it is necessary to enter a valid e-mail address. Further information (your name and request) can be provided on a voluntary basis.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
3. Data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S 1 lit. (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. (f) GDPR is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. (c) GDPR and
- that this is legally permissible and required pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. (b) GDPR for the implementation of the contractual relationships with you.
The cookie stores information which is the result of the connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean that we will gain immediate knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness. They will be stored on your terminal device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been here and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the above purposes to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message appears before a new cookie is created. If you disable cookies completely, you may not be able to use all features of our website.
5. Plugins / tools / external scripts
Our website uses the Google Maps service via an application programming interface (API). The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
When you visit our website, your browser establishes a direct connection with Google’s servers to use the map functions. As a rule, your IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. The map content is then transmitted by Google directly to your browser and integrated into the website by it. As operators of this website, we have no influence on this data transmission.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online services as well as an easy identification of the locations mentioned on our website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. (f) GDPR.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if it has not been collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in future, and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. (f) GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if you object for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which will be implemented by us without reference to a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Validity of and amendments to this privacy statement
This privacy statement as of May 2018 is currently valid.
As a result of a further development of our website and the services offered here or changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to amend this privacy statement. The latest version of our privacy statement can be retrieved and printed out at any time under https://danckert-partner.de/en/privacy-statement/.